Weź udział w bezpłatnych webinariach AEC i MFG
Webinaria z tematyki Dynamo for Revit, MagiCAD, Fusion 360 i inne.Zobacz szczegóły
BIM days 2022 | Digital ecosystem in October in hybrid model. We’re a conference partner! This year, the program covers 3 substantively intensive days:
- October 25 – hybrid conference (stationary and online)
- October 26-27 – online conference
As an Autodesk partner, we are pleased to invite you to our sessions:
- October 26 at 16.15 Michał Mądrzak, BIM Manager / Plant 3D expert “Tip & Tricks, how to increase design efficiency”
- October 27 at 10:15 – Tomasz Musialik, CFD, Infrastructure specialist – MAT, Anna Wawrzyniak-Olszak, Director of the Investment Center – Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences and Ryszard Rotter, Senior Investor Supervision Inspector – Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences “BIM 7D – a digital twin in the object management process”
- October 27 at 12.30 – Mateusz Mielewczyk, BIM Manager – Biproraf and Tomasz Musialik, CFD, Infrastructure – MAT specialist “BIM 6D – design of industrial installations and use of Autodesk analytical tools in the implementation of the project of rebuilding a defective sewage system”
The architectural and construction industry is facing many challenges. Rising prices of energy and building materials, unstable labor market, changing legal conditions.
On the other hand, the pursuit of sustainable design, implementation of facilities that harmonize with the environment and have a positive impact on society.
Collaboration, new methods of project management and implementation, combined with technologies – including the cloud, simulation and analysis tools – support the drive to create higher-quality facilities while increasing productivity.
These are topics that we will discuss among experts and practitioners.
Join us! Take part in BIM DAYS 2022 | Digital Ecosystem
Why is it worth it?
- Industry trends and challenges – debate
- BIM for everyone: architect, designer, contractor, investor, manager
- Inspirational lectures by practitioners and experts
- New Autodesk solutions for the industry
- Overview of technological market novelties
- Individual technical consultations
- Networking and gamification
- Users and executives
- Architects, constructors, installers
- Executive companies
- Investors in the construction market – public and private
- Representatives of administration and institutions of the architectural and construction market